Adenosine triphosphate (ATP), the “energy currency of the body,” is the primary source of energy for every function that occurs within each cell. If ATP is depleted, cells cease to function properly, resulting in many of the diseases we associate with stress or aging.
AIM Peak Endurance®, available in a canister, provides the only oral source of ATP: PEAK ATP®, clinically proven to elevate ATP levels. Peak Endurance is a blueberry açai energy electrolyte drink mix that combines ATP (adenosine triphos-phate), electrolytes, vitamin C, phosphorus, and B vitamins.
How does ATP work?
ATP increases energy levels without boosting your heart rate, which is what can occur with caffeine, ginseng, and ephedra products. The key to energy release within cells lies in the phosphate bonds within ATP molecules. When energy is needed, the bond between the second and third phosphate is broken, thus releasing energy. This results in the formation of adenosine diphosphate (ADP). When food comes into the cell, the ADP takes the energy from the food and converts it back to ATP. This process is called the Krebs cycle.
ATP is depleted with age or stress
Researchers at the Mayo Clinic have found that DNA dam-age over time may cause the loss of ATP. In fact, studies have shown that between the ages of 20 and 70, ATP levels are reduced by 50 percent.
Properly balanced electrolytes and added B vitamins
Most sport drinks only contain sodium, potassium, and chloride. Peak Endurance contains all six major electrolytes, including calcium, phosphorous, and magnesium. Calcium regulates nerve impulse transmission, aids in smooth and skeletal muscle contraction, and plays a central role in synthesis and breakdown of muscle and liver glycogen. Calcium and phosphorous are two electrolytes inversely related in the blood, so it is good to take them together. When calcium levels are high, phosphorous levels are low and vice versa. Magnesium is a key component of more than 300 enzymes that include ATPase and an enzyme that is involved in the metabolism of muscle glucose and glucogenesis. B vitamins have been shown to increase metabolism, maintain healthy skin and muscle tone, enhance immune and nervous system function, and promote cell growth and division. B vitamins are water soluble and are dispersed throughout the body. They must be replenished every day. Two servings of Peak Endurance daily provide 100 percent of B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, and B12.
How to use Peak Endurance
Each scoop or single serving of Peak Endurance contains 200 mg of PEAK ATP.
Pre-workout: Mix two rounded scoops (16.66 g) with 12 oz of water. Best taken 30 minutes to 1 hour before exercise.
Maintenance serving: Mix one rounded scoop (8.33 g) with 10 to 20 oz of water twice daily. Best taken in the morning and afternoon.
Children ages 8 to 16 (60 lbs or above): Mix 2 teaspoons (6 g) with 8 to 16 oz of water once daily. Not recommended for children under age 8.
Key Benefits and Features
- Elevates ATP levels in cells, blood, and tissues thus increasing energy levels and reducing fatigue
- Stimulates blood flow to peripheral sites and supports cardiovascular and respiratory heal
- Contains 43 mg of vitamin C per serving
- Improves muscle growth, strength, and recovery for peak athletic performance
- Boosts mental acuity and memory
- Each serving delivers 200 mg of adenosine 5-triphosphate disodium per serving, the exact ATP molecule the human body needs to create energy
- Each 300-gram canister makes up to 5.5 gallons of blueberry açai energy electrolyte beverage
- Contains all six major electrolytes (sodium, potassium, calcium, phosphorous, magnesium, and chloride) in proper balance
- Contains six of the B vitamins important to metabolism – B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, and B12
- Contains a natural whole-food electrolyte, coconut water
- Contains sea salt
Close tightly after opening and store in cool, dry, dark place (70-75 F; 20.1-23.8 C). Do not refrigerate.
If pregnant or nursing, please consult a health practitioner. Not recommended for children under age 8.
A 400 mg daily serving of Peak ATP in Peak Endurance is clinically validated to:
- improve blood flow
- increase total strength by 147%
- increase vertical jump power by 30%
- increase lean body mass by 100%
- increase muscle thickness by 96%
- reduce muscular fatigue
- increase muscular excitability
- increase peak power
- increase post-exercise ATP levels
- increase recovery and reduce pain